What's it about
- Linking schools with a common goal
- Nurture positive values for peacebuilding in the minds of children and young people
- Be part of a platform to showcase peacebuilding activities and for sharing of good practice
- The Lead Organisations of this initiative are well-established with a long history of supporting education and youth development
What is in it for Schools?
- Recognised as a ‘PEACE SCHOOL’ *
- Certificate for participant – Accreditation of PEACE SCHOOL
- School recognized on our website – School activities recognized in social media channels
- Support Teachers Professional Development Programme
* Renewable annually
2021 / 2022 Scheme Schedule
By joining this project, schools can reach out to all other schools and learning institutions in RI District 3450, including Hong Kong, Macao, Mongolia and the Guangdong Province of the PRC. The project is envisioned to be sustainable and scalable, allowing schools to explore their potential of peacebuilding.
With the urgent need for positive pace capacity building in light of the current social turmoil and COVID-19 pandemic, it is more vital than ever to engage in peace action start with youth and a network of schools.